Work as part of the team or as an independent individual when needed.
- Focusing on automation
- Maintaining documentation
- Keeping up with trends in DevOps fields
- Ability to balance between management requirements and the technical possibilities
- Ability to execute diagnostic analysis
Running workloads on multiple Kubernetes clusters, you will support production, staging, integration, development and multiple test environments. The open position is for a talented senior infrastructure engineer/developer who will be responsible for key elements of the core infrastructure and engineering systems behind WDX Platform projects and the product roadmap. You will have the opportunity to continuously learn and apply new skills and techniques to your everyday work.
Your role spans all infrastructure systems that encompass public and private cloud services, DevOps, engineering management and systems underlying. It will include automation systems, cloud provider administration, networking, security and server configuration and operations.
You are responsible for the design and delivery of major systems, core service structures and coordinating work between multiple teams. You shall implement a strong design methodology to evaluate implementation choices against objectives that are appropriate to the service or feature in hand, such as scale, reliability or security. Working with the company's specialists, you will define work plans, sprint activity and control operational quality to ensure features meet all objectives.
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix systems
- Experience in working with cloud services like AWS and Azure cloud.
- Knowledge of computer networking and its utilization on on-premises hardware and cloud.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins, cloud pipeline services…..etc)
- Experience in configuration management (Saltstack, ansible...Etc)
- Implementing infrastructure as a code (terraform and similar tools)
- Experience in containerised infrastructure (Kubernetes, docker, ecs..etc)
- Knowledge in setting up monitoring for the infrastructure (Prometheus, Zabbix ...external services)
- Possessing general knowledge of cybersecurity
- Experience in software development (Nodejs, Python, Java...etc)
- Ability to design, maintain and improve IT infrastructure systems and their components.
- General understanding of IT architecture